nv-l

Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?

2000-08-28 08:23:41
Subject: Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:23:41 -0400

Hi, Arjen. I have no idea at all. Are you trying to extend the options on
the
NV6K web client? Let's ask the public listserver for suggestions.

List friends, this is on AIX 4.3.3, NV6.0
Arjen, if you haven't subscribed yet,  check out www.tkg.com/nv-l.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Hageman, Arjen (A)" <AHAGEMAN AT dow DOT com> on 08/28/2000 07:12:02 AM