nv-l

Re: Tivoli Decision Support 2.1 for NetView

2000-08-24 14:27:52
Subject: Re: Tivoli Decision Support 2.1 for NetView
From: Walt_Ostack AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:27:52 -0400

Hello Leonid,
I didn't understand your question.
You stated that you installed the Segment Performance Guide but didn't see any
changes in the system after that.
Please provide an explanation of the changes about which you are asking.

Regards,
Walt Ostack     Tivoli NetView Product Integrity

Leonid.Golstein AT gecits-eu DOT com on 08/24/2000 11:30:32 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>