nv-l

Re: NetView NT -- tips.conf file

2000-08-24 10:48:44
Subject: Re: NetView NT -- tips.conf file
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:48:44 -0400

When you created the field, did you give it the flag 'Locate'?  Just
a guess. That flag is required to enable searching on the field. Does
the field show up in the smartset editor?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT intel DOT com>@tkg.com on 08/24/2000 10:20:59
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com