nv-l

non-ip-atm-interfaces

2000-08-24 09:49:16
Subject: non-ip-atm-interfaces
From: Leonid.Golstein AT gecits-eu DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:49:16 +0100

Hello all,

My NetView6.0 System has a problem  to  discover non-ip-atm-interfaces from
Cisco-Devices.
I can see the Devices in the Map and also the IP-Interfaces, but there are no
non-ip's.

Operating System:        SPARC Solaris 7.
Cisco Devices:      Catalyst 2942,  LS1010,  Catalyst 5000, Catalyst 5009.

The Cisco Devices have Connections to each other.  The cdp Cache is aktiv.

What must I set in NetView ?  Cann anybody help me ?

Gruesse - Best regards

Leonid Golstein
GE Capital IT Solutions / GE CompuNet Computer AG
European Information Management, Europe
Europaring 34-40, 50170 Kerpen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-259, Fax: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-570, Mobile: +49 (0) 172
/ 8421230
E-Mail : Leonid.Golstein @ gecits-eu.com
http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

---------------------- Forwarded by Leonid Golstein/Kerpen/GECITS-EU on