nv-l

Re: TEC and Netview

2000-08-23 23:02:21
Subject: Re: TEC and Netview
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:02:21 -0400

Daniel, are you using Netview for NT, or Unix? (I don't know the answer,
I'm just
asking this tonight so James won't have to ask in the morning.)

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

Daniel Lehman <dlehman AT hurricanetechgroup DOT com>@tkg.com on 08/23/2000
08:36:14 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com