nv-l

Re: Media Part#

2000-08-23 11:55:39
Subject: Re: Media Part#
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:55:39 -0400

I am not certain what number(s) he is looking for, but the basic product number
for 6.0 is 5698-NVW, and that should be enough.  Version 5 was 5697-NVW.
The acual part number for the CD is LK2T-6101-07 but he would probably not order
by that number.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Steve Stamper" <sstamper AT foremost DOT com> on 08/23/2000 12:07:30 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>