nv-l

Re: ControlDesk in separate window.

2000-08-16 19:04:43
Subject: Re: ControlDesk in separate window.
From: "Paul Sandler" <paul AT swebs DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:04:43 -0700
Nope.  Right on James.  Its not automatic, but all the windows are sized
and separated so you can just push them to a different CDE window and
you are done.  Just less clicks.

Hopefully, you are not starting and stopping NetView a million times so
once in a while a few clicks and its all setup the way you want.

Paul