nv-l

Re: ControlDesk in separate window.

2000-08-16 10:52:52
Subject: Re: ControlDesk in separate window.
From: "Paul Sandler" <paul AT swebs DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:52:52 -0700
Leslie,

I start the GUI with the Control Desk separated from the topology window
and the events start inside the Control Desk.  Changing the .outside in
the app-defaults to TRUE from the default of FALSE makes this happen
automatically at startup.
As matter of startup, after starting netview from the command line, just
after the main windows displays, I change to the second desktop session.
Then when the control desk starts, it starts in the second window space.
I then change back to the first desktop session and netview is there
with the tree and tools minimized and the topology window is full
screen.

Paul