nv-l

Re: MIBs

2000-08-16 10:32:17
Subject: Re: MIBs
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:32:17 -0400

You need to look in \usr\ov\conf\snmpmib  for the V1 loader and
\usr\ov\conf\snmp2mib  for the V2 loader and go through the file looking for
"BEGIN", which is the start of each MIB.  They are all concatenated together in
this file, which is the text copy of what is actually loaded in the
corresponding bin file in the same directory.  The loaders and browsers use both
files so they must be kept in sync.  Don't mess with either of them , though you
are free to browse.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Chance, Larry" <lchance AT SFBCIC DOT COM> on 08/16/2000 09:17:30 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>