nv-l

Re: No graph for collected data

2000-08-15 14:35:20
Subject: Re: No graph for collected data
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:35:20 -0400

This is a known problem in NetView for NT 6.0.  You have two choices.  Call
Support now and see about getting an e-fix or wait for Version 6.0.1 which
should be shipped to all users with a current maintenance contract  within the
next 60 days.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Hlaves Josef <hlaves AT datasys DOT cz> on 08/15/2000 02:12:14 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>