nv-l

email-to-snmp

2000-06-30 16:57:49
Subject: email-to-snmp
From: "Christo Burger" <christob AT absa.co DOT za>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:57:49 -0700
I am looking for assistance in setting up my mail to run a script when I
received email from a specific user. The script will convert the email, with
stripping of the irrelevant data, to snmp trap. The snmptrap will have the
necessary fixed settings to forward it to a designated snmp manager.

The server may be AIX 4.3 , with the standard mail running, or if you have
any NT options also.

Any help with this?

Christo Burger
Tel: +2711 3506480
Fax: +2711 3506228

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us