nv-l

RE: Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks

2000-06-23 11:14:26
Subject: RE: Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks
From: Edvyn.Lek AT bankofamerica DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:14:26 -0700

All you have to do is request from your SE the integration utility between the
version of NetView you are using and the version of CiscoWorks you are using.
Here's a link if you are using other than NetView 6:
http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/netmgmt/cw2000/CMC3rd.html

We have it integrated with NetView 6 and CiscoWorks2000 (RME 3.1 and CiscoView
5.1 on CMF 1.1). Seems to be working well with some bugs.

"Chance, Larry" <lchance AT SFBCIC DOT COM> on 06/22/2000 02:02:44 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>