nv-l

Re: Re-installing the TMR (while netview exists already)

2000-06-21 18:00:38
Subject: Re: Re-installing the TMR (while netview exists already)
From: Clarence Hart <rti1clh AT ismd.ups DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
I think I may need to do this because when I run the tivoli command
I get the following message:

 # tivoli
destination dispatcher unavailable

The netview stuff still runs and I can start and stop it just fine but I
cant get to the GUI screens that allow you to install Netview Client or
see Policy Regions and more...

So , I think I have to do a migration  install.

Clarence