nv-l

Netview NT 6.0 client map not updating

2000-06-21 13:27:48
Subject: Netview NT 6.0 client map not updating
From: rlduff AT uss DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:27:48 -0400

We are running Netview 6.0 on an NT platform with client/server. When three
of our Cisco 1924 switches went down the map on the server and the map on
the client  turned the icons red as expected, but when the switches
recovered, only the server map returned to normal status of green. The
client map still shows red.. Even more confusing is the fact that on the
client, if I look at the nodes using the 'Exploring ' screen, the nodes
show up green not red as on the map.
Does anyone have an idea why this is occurring?

Thanks

duff