nv-l

Re: One Router, Multiple Interfaces Displaying Multiple Router Icons.

2000-06-20 02:06:45
Subject: Re: One Router, Multiple Interfaces Displaying Multiple Router Icons.
From: zdror AT il.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:06:45 +0300

It is a bug in the Bay software which does not update its mib table
correctly and thus confuses NV60000.
You need to open a call with your bay support and ask for higher level of
software .
Do it and you will see that netview is working correctly .
What happen is that netview is checking fisrt what is the interface type if
it is not valid type (iftype=0) netview ignore this interface ....
the software level of bay will take care of this problem.

Dror Katzman
Software Ce IBM Israel
2 Witzman St TelAviv
Office 972 3 6978251
Mobile 972 52 554251
fax      972 3 6978539

"Ken Karasek" <KGKARASE AT hewitt DOT com> on 19/06/2000 23:38:10

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>