nv-l

Context Menu on a Web Client Submap

2000-06-15 12:01:05
Subject: Context Menu on a Web Client Submap
From: elig AT bezeq DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:01:05 +0200
My Web server is Netview 6 on AIX. My client is an NT with the "back level"
Swing applet from IBM Raleigh.
I open a submap on the client with several Cisco router objects. A
right-click on an object opens an unusual context menu window, which has
only "ping, object properties, mib browser, acknowledge" options.

What I miss most is the "Administer-->telnet" pointer which I get on the
good old x-window GUI, as this is a popular tool for my operators. How do I
bring the telnet back in?
--------
Eli Gal - elig AT bezeq DOT com <mailto:elig AT bezeq DOT com>
Bezeq - the Israeli Telecommunications Corp.
Ramat Gan, Israel
tel: +972-3-5.763.763
mobile: +972-50-665493