nv-l

Re: Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900

2000-06-12 13:00:08
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:00:08 -0400

e-fixes are often platform and release-specific.  That's what makes them
e-fixes.  If you need need one, you must contact Support and open a problem.  If
you are not getting the response you think you desreve, then escalate.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Mark van Kerkwyk" <mark AT vk DOT net> on 06/12/2000 03:45:39 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>