nv-l

Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900

2000-06-10 03:17:32
Subject: Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900
From: mark AT vk DOT net
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:17:32 +0100
Hi,
     I just upgradded to Netview 6.0, things were going so weel until I
found that all snmpCollect data was being transferred as 1900 rather than
2000

I have NLS_DATE_FORMAT set on both sides (same machine anyway)

I'm running Solaris 2.6 + TMF 3.6.1 + Patch 0045 + Oracle 8.1.6

Looks like Netview 6.0 doesn't have the fix that was developed for Netview
5.1 just after Y2K

Anyone got a copy of the efix or know where to get it, I can't remember the
ftp site and username/password for the efixes.

Please feel to free to mail it if you have a copy.

Thanks