nv-l

Re: Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:35:18 -0400

2000-06-09 09:42:42
Subject: Re: Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:35:18 -0400
From: Ray Schafer <schafer AT tkg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:42:42 +0000
"Boulieris, Arthur" wrote:

> Thanks Randy,
> I found it at Tivoli.com and have subscribed.

Actually the information at Tivoli.com is incorrect.  It points to the old
listserver at UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU.   That is working now because the folks there
have been kind enough to forward them message to TKG.  We have been trying to
get Tivoli to update the FAQ but have been unsuccessful.

If anyone else is sending their posts to the UCSB list server, you should
change it to
nv-l AT tkg DOT com.  If you get this message, you must be subscribed to nv-l.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer AT tkg DOT com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management