5.1.2 - 5.1.3 - 6.0
>From several postings on the list I learn that several problems in 5.1.2 are
>fixed in 5.1.3.
I would expect that customers under maintenance should get 5.1.3 automaticly,
but never received it.
IBM/Tivoli in the Netherlands is shipping only 6.0, stating that they only ship
the *newest* version...
Not looking at new features, can anyone comment on:
- Being a first 6 release, is it 'mature' ie. no serious bugs ?
- Are the same problems fixed in 5.1.3 also fixed in 6.0 ?
- Differences in third party application integration ?
- The *Official (Not) Supported* statements of third party vendors ?
- Any other reasons to (not) go from 5.1.2 to 6.0 ?
Thanks in advance,
Bernard Disselborg Triple P Nederland B.V.
Consultant Enterprise Management
e-mail: bdisselb AT triple-p DOT nl PO Box 245
tel: +31 (0)347 353317 4130 EE Vianen
mobile: +31 (0)655 833355 The Netherlands