nv-l

RE: Ruleset for specific node down at 15 minutes

2000-05-30 13:46:23
Subject: RE: Ruleset for specific node down at 15 minutes
From: "Evankovich, Debra A" <devanko AT mtpower DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:46:23 -0600
*       The Event Stream is set to BLOCK.
*       Two Trap Settings: 1-Node Down, 2-Node Up
*       Reset on Match - 2 Equal 2, Delay Time: 15 minutes
*       Two Actions - One generates email, one for paging.

The ruleset itself works for the node down >15 minutes (email and
page are generated).  The only problem is the Event Source doesn't
limit the devices to the one in the list.  I'll turn on the trace to see
what happens.

Thank you.