nv-l

Re: Map Question

2000-05-30 09:51:20
Subject: Re: Map Question
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:51:20 -0400

Well, that's really bad, isn't it? I wonder if this is part of the same bug
that
presently requires us to do an ovtopofix before doing any cut/paste on
the map? If you did do the ovtopofix before attempting to add a new
location entry in the location.conf, I would call Support to make sure
that they have included that scenario in the testing of the fix in 6.01.
If you did not, I would try that first, after getting rid of the doubles
(restore?).

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

ronnie.ross AT springs DOT [email protected] on 05/30/2000 08:55:31 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com