nv-l

What is: Error during reading background file

2000-05-29 12:36:12
Subject: What is: Error during reading background file
From: elig AT bezeq DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 18:36:12 +0200
Whenever I start a GUI to Netview 5.1.2, I get a small error message window
saying "Error during reading background file". When I press OK the window
reappears.

I admit that I added manually some files to the bitmaps/C and symbols/C
directories, as well as edited oid_to_sym and Oid_to_type, in order to
conserve several changes which were made to a previous NV6000 release.

Is there a known reason to the subject error condition which can be fixed
easily?
--------
Eli Gal - elig AT bezeq DOT com <mailto:elig AT bezeq DOT com>
Bezeq - the Israeli Telecommunications Corp.
Ramat Gan, Israel
tel: +972-3-5.763.763
mobile: +972-50-665493