nv-l

Re: Netview V6 and CW V4

2000-05-24 10:31:53
Subject: Re: Netview V6 and CW V4
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:31:53 -0400

nmsync is not our process and appaently if you kill it, it's child is tstill
rying to do things behind the scenes, which is what is causing those error
messages.  You will have to close your GUI to stop them.  And I suggest you
investigate how Cisco would prefer you handle this rather than keep doing it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

sandro.bonarrigo AT itpro-ag DOT ch on 05/24/2000 10:01:24 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>