nv-l

RE: Unable to Demand Poll

2000-05-24 10:29:21
Subject: RE: Unable to Demand Poll
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:29:21 -0400

It does all its config checks first, before status polling begins.  A delay of
thrity minutes before you can demand poll is not uncommon for large databases.
Changes are being made to reduce this impact in 6.0.1,  but  otehrwise netmon
has
ALWAYS worked like this, since before Version 2.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Boyce, Robert L" <robert.l.boyce AT lmco DOT com> on 05/24/2000 10:20:39 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>