nv-l

Deleting an event in Events Display.

2000-05-24 04:26:42
Subject: Deleting an event in Events Display.
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:26:42 +0200
Hello all,

is anybody aware of a way to delete an event from the Events display window
?
What I want to do is get a window with only the active alerts.   I mean, if
NetView detects a node down then an alarm is generated and displayed.   But
when that node is back up, I want that alarm to be removed from the display.
So that I get a window with only the alerts that are currently "active".
I guess I have to use the ruleset editor, but I am not sure of what to put
in.

Any suggestion most welcome.

Kindest Regards,
Bernard Baudoux
* : 02/56(88).524.68
* : 1GA2H
e-mail : bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com