nv-l

Re: Discovery on NetView for NT 6.0

2000-05-22 17:54:01
Subject: Re: Discovery on NetView for NT 6.0
From: Dave_Finn AT computacenter DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:54:01 +0100

Thanks for the response, I assume that you are discovering the nodes only in the
seed file.  The problem that I have is the customer is unsure what he has out on
his network, so I wanted to Netview to dynamically discover what is out there,
but not worry about the Windows machines and non-snmp devices.

Cheers

Dave

rlduff AT uss DOT com on 22/05/2000 16:16:31

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>