nv-l

Re: Netview discovery process

2000-05-20 16:34:54
Subject: Re: Netview discovery process
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 16:34:54 -0400

Reggie, I suspect that the information you seek would be considered
intellectual capital by Tivoli. If you are having a specific problem, then
people can usually help you with that, but otherwise, how the code
works is, I am sure, proprietary.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Rama, R. (Reggie)" <ReggieR AT nedcor.co DOT za>@tkg.com on 05/18/2000 04:14:02
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com