nv-l

Event values

2000-05-18 11:53:07
Subject: Event values
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen AT mindspring DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:53:07 -0500
Greetings.  I need the ability to change a TEC slot value within a
NetView event.  For example.  I have defined an event within NetView and
set two slot values to be used with the event.  When I issue an snmptrap
command, is there a way to change what the contents of these slot values
are?  It appears that you have to pre-set these values.  Any ideas?

--

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant