nv-l

Re: Antigen forwarded attachment

2000-05-10 10:44:24
Subject: Re: Antigen forwarded attachment
From: "Robert Schneider" <rschneider AT METLIFE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:44:24 -0400

What is this???

"ANTIGEN_V9" <ANTIGEN_V9 AT it-austria DOT com> on 05/10/2000 05:32:35 AM

Please respond to "IBM NetView Discussion" <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

To:   "'NV-L AT tkg DOT com'" <NV-L AT tkg DOT com>
cc:    (bcc: Robert Schneider/Bsg/MetLife/US)
Subject:  [NV-L] Antigen forwarded attachment

Enclosed is your original file attachment from the message "RE: [NV-L]
Unable to Demand Poll"
sent to you by lclark AT us.ibm DOT com (lclark AT us.ibm DOT com).

Verify the SNMP community (especially set) strings are set correctly.