nv-l

convert Netview in its own TMR Server to a Managed node in anothe r TMR

2000-05-12 09:54:49
Subject: convert Netview in its own TMR Server to a Managed node in anothe r TMR
From: "Radcliffe Jr, Arthur W" <arthur.radcliffe AT aetna DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:54:49 -0400
We originally created two Netview Servers and a Netview Client, each in
their own TMR regions.  We had no requirements to utilize Tivoli.
We have now purchased Tivoli, and we will need to assimialte our Netviews
into a new TMR, as a managed node, I assume.

Is the only way to accomplish this, to
de-install Netview
de-install Framework,
re-install Framework as a managed node in the new TMR
Re-install Netview

If so, are there de-install procedures to bakc off the TMR sever code?
thx,art