nv-l

AW: NetView 6 for NT

2000-05-10 03:58:11
Subject: AW: NetView 6 for NT
From: FITZINGER Richard <richard.fitzinger AT it-austria DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:58:11 +0200
in my opinion "smconfig" is not a very smart tool - especially when you try
to configure NT MLMs. thus I often use the MIB browser to set MLM variables.
everything on MLM (NT and UNIX) can be configured via MIB browser.

everything configured on an NT MLM is to be found in
...\MLM\log\smMlmCurrent.config. you will see that after a little time of
collecting experience with the MIB variable names you will be able to use
the NT MIB browser to set up your MLM.

regards, richard