nv-l

RE: Collections not updated

2000-04-28 12:35:13
Subject: RE: Collections not updated
From: SHANKS AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:35:13 -0400
Read-write maps don't get Refresh, only read-only ones.  It does not apply to
them.
That's all I can tell you.  I haven't seen your problem before and I am not the
map guy.
If you cannot resolve it, then you will have to call Support.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers AT hitt DOT nl> on 04/28/2000 12:26:24 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>