nv-l

Re: NetView 6.0 supported the DBCS ?

2000-04-26 09:21:55
Subject: Re: NetView 6.0 supported the DBCS ?
From: Bill_Jameson AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:21:55 -0400

It is true that NetView 6.0 now supports the Korean language.  However, you will
have to contact
the Tivoli marketing representative in Korea for the actual availability date.

Very few burdens are heavy if everyone lifts.

Bill Jameson
Tivoli Systems
(919)-486-0292

황경욱 <hkwook AT itm.co DOT kr> on 04/26/2000 09:06:24 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>