nv-l

Re: Customizing Events Application

2000-04-14 21:28:38
Subject: Re: Customizing Events Application
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:28:38 -0400

Can't be done.  All those are fixed in header files compiled into the product.
And even if a new one were added by us,  we'd still have to change the compare
logic in various parts of the product.

Sorry, but this kind of customization isn't supported.  All you cn change is the
colors

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Don Davis <don-n-darla AT worldnet.att DOT net> on 04/14/2000 02:38:04 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>