nv-l

Help on >> o_self: destination dispatcher unavailable for Tivoli Framework

2000-04-10 18:34:56
Subject: Help on >> o_self: destination dispatcher unavailable for Tivoli Framework
From: "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang AT lmco DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:34:56 -0400
 Any direction on above problem is much appreciated.

 I am trying to install Netview 6.0 and FrameWork 3.6 on a Solaris computer.
At first, the Framework installation works well and then I applied the patch
3.6.2 and it works fine too. I can bring up the Tivoli desktop. But for some
reason,
I can not bring up Tivoli desktop anymore and I tried to re-install it
several times to no use either.

It keeps telling me  "destination dispatcher unavailable" even after I tried
the odadmin reexec all.

 Is any obvious files I need to look ?

Thanks.