nv-l

Re: nvsniffer -c problem

2000-04-07 15:57:13
Subject: Re: nvsniffer -c problem
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT Princeton DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:57:13 -0400
It defaults to the /usr/OV/conf/nvdbtols/nvsniffer.conf

I commented out everything except the following
I also put in the <none> so it won't create another smartset.  I tried
it with and without the none.
The syntax for none I just copied from default entry that exist.

isHTTFSupported 80 <none>
isHTTPManaged 80 <none>

Jeff F.