nv-l

Web client NV 6.0 problem

2000-04-07 10:48:33
Subject: Web client NV 6.0 problem
From: "Bernard Disselborg" <BDISSELB AT triple-p DOT nl>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:48:33 +0200
Hello,

I've just installed NV 6.0 on AIX. I'm having a problem with the Web client.
When I open a map, the only thing I'm getting is "Left Button" and "Right
Button".

I've followed the procedure in the Release Notes, downloaded and installed the
Java Plug-in into my browser (tested it on IE5 and Netscape 4.7, both on NT
systems).

I recall a previous posting on this problem stating I need a different version
of the Java Plug-in.
Does anybody know which version I need and where to get it ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernard

Bernard Disselborg                      Triple P Nederland B.V.
Consultant                      Enterprise Management
e-mail: bdisselb AT triple-p DOT nl             PO Box 245
tel:    +31 (0)347 353317               4130 EE  Vianen
mobile: +31 (0)655 833355               The Netherlands