nv-l

Re: Netview for NT version 6

2000-04-04 15:34:55
Subject: Re: Netview for NT version 6
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT Princeton DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:34:55 -0400
Yes kinda,  I run the server on unix but am trying the WEB from Nt.  The
symtoms are a box with the words LEFT BUTTON and RIGHT BUTTON in it.
The problem is the JAVA SWING applet from SUN not the version tested on
NETVIEW.  Tivoli has the version that works.  Open a PMR.   The other
problem is things don't work right once the map is open and yes poor
doc.

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University