nv-l

boolean field/collection/router not showing up

2000-03-31 11:56:50
Subject: boolean field/collection/router not showing up
From: "Rob McDonald" <robmcdonald AT visto DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:56:50 -0800
Hi folks, I have been tryingto create a collection using a new boolean field.
That part seems to have gone well, as well as the nvdbimport populating the
field for several hosts.

When I create a collection selecting that field as the criterion I see 2
routers when I test the collection, however they are not placed in the
collection when it is created.

I have checked the database objects for those two devices (at least what I
think are the objects for those devices), and the flag is indeed set to true.

I am stumped, any ideas???

thanks
Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info