nv-l

Re: Limit on interfaces ?

2000-03-27 19:15:58
Subject: Re: Limit on interfaces ?
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:15:58 -0500

If you convert to the turbo form of the nv database you will be able to
handle the really big devices. There is a discussion of the turbo database
in the release notes in appendix B. Read it carefully before converting.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Brunnberg, Karl" <karl.brunnberg AT wmdata DOT se>@tkg.com on 03/27/2000
09:03:26
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com