nv-l

Re: Trapd.conf file restoration

2000-03-27 17:38:44
Subject: Re: Trapd.conf file restoration
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:38:44 -0500

Easier than you think, if by "original state" you mean the way NetView shipped
it.  There is a copy in /usr/OV/newconfig /OVSNMP-RUN.    In general, you will
find copies of all the original config files in the newconfig subdirectories
somewhere.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton AT ENTERPRISEWORKS DOT com> on 03/27/2000
05:16:05 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>