nv-l

MIB Browser from Web CLient NV6000 V6

2000-03-24 23:20:28
Subject: MIB Browser from Web CLient NV6000 V6
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:20:28 -0500

Did you start the mibserver? This is something new in V6. It is
mentioned in the release notes. What do you mean by 'nothing
happened'? If you were able to enter a community string, then
the browser must have started. Do you have the mib tree?
You may notice that this browser is different from the server in
that you don't get to do a 'start query' from just any point in the
mib tree. You have to drill down to a leaf, or to a table.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Orlando Gobbi" <ogobbi AT sogei DOT it>@tkg.com on 03/24/2000 01:58:31 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com