nv-l

MIB Browser from Web CLient NV6000 V6

2000-03-24 01:58:31
Subject: MIB Browser from Web CLient NV6000 V6
From: "Orlando Gobbi" <ogobbi AT sogei DOT it>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:58:31 +0100
Hallo,
I am testing the web client of Tivoli Netview v.6.
The Tivoli server is Aix SP 4.2, the client is Win/NT Workstation.
After opening the dafault map from the standard GUI, I open the same map using
the web client (Browser Internet Explorer with the java plug-in installed).
When I try to execute the Mib Browser, for a Cisco router, nothing happen.
I use the correct community, the same used from the standard GUI.
Anibody can help me?
Thanks,
Orlando.

Orlando GOBBI