nv-l

RE: The Unisys call number is 334833.

2000-03-22 20:56:30
Subject: RE: The Unisys call number is 334833.
From: "Boulieris, Arthur" <Arthur.Boulieris AT nz.unisys DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:56:30 -0600
Hi Willem
I have contacted two people at BNZ , Matt Hayes and someone else he asked me
to call.
I have asked for them to arrange a time for me to to be there when the
upgrade is done.
I have done it three times now with no issues.
As yet I have had no replies from BNZ as to when they want to schedule a
time.

regards Arthur