nv-l

Use of Configurable Status Trap

2000-03-21 05:34:08
Subject: Use of Configurable Status Trap
From: W.M.de.Bruin AT DNB DOT NL
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:34:08 +0100

Hi all,

I make(made) use of NV6000 Trap 58916871, to configure map status of objects
involved in Network Events under NV v.4.
That was, however, before I upgraded to NV v.5.1. Since then, the trap still
works fine, but my maps aren´t updated with the new symbol status anymore.

Anybody with an idea where I can start looking??

Regards
Wouter de Bruin
Network Management Consultant

`Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from De Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith but
shall not
be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any obligation on the
part of the Bank.`