nv-l

Re: netview V4

2000-03-20 11:28:02
Subject: Re: netview V4
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:28:02 -0500

Have you tried searching out on the archives at  http://www.tkg.com/nv-l ?
I know we had a discussion like this when 5.0 came out, but I don't have a
personal copy of anything that old.
But I am not sure you find any thing "exhaustive" there either, though there
were some longer lists of features.
Tivoli does not consider it necessary to distinguish V4 from V5 any longer,
since V4 is out of support. and has been the end of 1998.  Generally speaking,
no problems you encounter using Version 4.0 will be fixed by Tivoli.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

alexis henry <nv_alexis AT yahoo DOT fr> on 03/20/2000 11:03:49 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>