nv-l

Rulesets and Web interface

2000-03-20 10:48:51
Subject: Rulesets and Web interface
From: gadams AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:48:51 -0500
Hello all,

My environment is NV6000 5.1.2 running on AIX 4.3.2. I have a ruleset that
is running as expected when running in a dynamic workspace from NVEVENTS.
The same rulelset does not act the same when run from the web browser
interface. It appears that the Resolve node as well as the Block event
display node dont work when the ruleset is run from the web. Has anyone
experienced this, or have any comments on this behavior ?

Thankyou
    Greg Adams