nv-l

TIPN 6.0

2000-03-20 05:07:51
Subject: TIPN 6.0
From: Martin Walder <martin.walder AT itmasters DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:07:51 +0000
I am trying to use TIPN 6.0 on a NetView 6.0 for NT installation to give
me NetView/Inventory integration.  The CD is labelled Tivoli Integration
Pack for NetView NT version 6.0, part # LK3T-5022-00, however the
contents look strange (strangely similar to the 5.1 CD).  If I try to
install the NetView/Inventory integration product, I get a dependency
problem in relation to NVS_51, which looks like a patch to NetView 5.1
Server.  (This patch doesn't seem to be on Tivoli's website).

Is it safe to find and install NVS_51, or should I find the equivalent
for NetView 6.0 and install that instead?  If so, how do I find this
patch?

--
Martin Walder
Senior Consultant