nv-l

Re: NWAYS Licenses

2000-03-15 02:58:22
Subject: Re: NWAYS Licenses
From: zdror AT il.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:58:22 +0200

Ziad
Do not get close to version 2.0 .
Order v2.1 and you will not have license problems.

Dror Katzman
Software Ce IBM Israel
2 Witzman St TelAviv
Office 972 3 6978251
Mobile 972 52 554251
fax      972 3 6978539

Stefan Schickling <schickl AT mus DOT de> on 14/03/2000 10:17:33

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>